Who has Nuvo Music Port?

yeah you cannot talk to the Nuvo amp serial port 'through' the MP..this is a bit annoying, but once you have it set up you shouldnt have to get into the Nuvo amp much.

Just wanted to point out this thread from the Autonomic forum

http://www.autonomichome.com/forum/viewtop...399a2e81f03238c

"We are tracking a couple of issues with iTunes 9. The challenge we're facing is that it's not affecting everybody.

Symptoms include iTunes content not playing or not being listed in the library.

This updated build of the NuVo Music Port software has successfully fixed a number of installations. Once we can absolutely verify the root cause, this build will become the new release version."

I'm going to download the beta build they linked to and try it out to see if it fixes my issues.

js19707, have you tried to take HAI out of the mix? Get the GC/MP running, and then add HAI.

I had to dig to find your posts, detailing your problems. Looks like most are in the HAI subforum where they won't see much traffic.

Care to share the details here?

I don't recall if it was Steve or MavRic, but one rec'd taking the MP out of the equation, while I was setting up my GC. You might want to try that first, if you haven't.

js19707, have you tried to take HAI out of the mix? Get the GC/MP running, and then add HAI.

Thanks Neurorad. I've been running with the HAI tied directly to the NuVo GC for a few months and it is working OK[*] at this point.

There are two separate issues: MP support of iTunes/Vista64, and HAI integration through the MP. After some quick testing, it appears this latest beta fixes my iTunes problems but i'm going to take a closer look tomorrow. As for HAI integration, I'll try that out tomorrow too.

[*] Controlling the NuVo through the HAI touchscreens works OK but it's pretty sluggish--enough so that we're just using the NuVo wall controls and not using the Omnitouch touchscreens for whole house audio.

There is a new version of the MP software V2.1.5054.65 on the Prozone. Nuvo tech support indicated it was posted today. It includes Pandora and XM support.

There is a new version of the MP software V2.1.5054.65 on the Prozone. Nuvo tech support indicated it was posted today. It includes Pandora and XM support.

I don't see it up there. The last one posted was in March...

It is located in the new prozone. You will need a new user id and password. I don't own the music port yet. It is on its way but, I downloaded and installed the software and it shows the version I posted above. The digital timestamp on the software is Friday Oct 23, 12:50pm. The direct link posted by CharlieBarns takes you to the old prozone.

It is located in the new prozone. You will need a new user id and password. I don't own the music port yet. It is on its way but, I downloaded and installed the software and it shows the version I posted above. The digital timestamp on the software is Friday Oct 23, 12:50pm. The direct link posted by CharlieBarns takes you to the old prozone.

That has to be the worst website I have ever seen. After going round in circles for 10 minutes, I still cannot find the "new login". Someone at Nuvo needs to bang their head against a wall and wake up. total crap.

That has to be the worst website I have ever seen. After going round in circles for 10 minutes, I still cannot find the "new login". Someone at Nuvo needs to bang their head against a wall and wake up. total crap.

It's in the Dealer resource area and you have to use IE. It says it's not available when using other browsers. You'll have to send in for a new login if you haven't gotten one for the new site.

did anyone manage to snag a copy of the installer?
if so, can you host it somewhere or send it by email?

i just checked the new prozone but i guess they've yanked it.
it shows version 2.0.4945.0 for download again.
not sure why they did it, hopefully they update it with the new version again soon.

for anyone having problems navigating the site here's a direct link to the login page
http://mygbslive.gbscorp.com/scripts/web.g...htm?custom=NuVo
be aware your old prozone login won't work as stated by other users, you have to have the new one.

I don't own music port yet and therefore have not followed the progression of the software versions. The version 2.0.4945.0 this is currently available on the prozone when installed, shows up as version V2.1.5054.65. It also includes a tab "online credentials" (I don't know if this tab is also in v2.0.4945.0) that has pandora and xm setup. Hopefully someone else can install it to verify.

From the new prozone site, I attempted to download and install the new version of MCS, but no dice. I was missing some kid of MS Visual something something. Tried a few MS downloads (x64, x86, different versions), with a couple reboots, but it still wouldn't install.

I'll work on it again tonight.

From the new prozone site, I attempted to download and install the new version of MCS, but no dice. I was missing some kid of MS Visual something something. Tried a few MS downloads (x64, x86, different versions), with a couple reboots, but it still wouldn't install.

I'll work on it again tonight.

I had similar problem while trying to install the MCS on a Window Vista machine. I get a message that it requires "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime 8 (includes ATL and MFC) Service Pack 1(x64) before setup can continue. On an XP Pro machine, I get similar message but the installer downloaded the MS visual C++ and installed MCS. Maybe this version is not compatible with Vista. I also downloaded MS x64 C++ runtime 8 but get "out of disk space....Volume D" error each time I tried to install it.

Ditto

I get an error, inside an InstallAware Wizard window, with ACS/Nuvo logos at the top, that says:

Application Requirements
The following requirements must be processed before starting setup.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime 8.0 (includes ATL and MFC) Service Pack 1 (x64)

Before I uninstall the current version of MCS, and try again, I'll see what luck others get.

Back