NQ Link - Android App for OmniPro II

I am on 3.16 and that is fine.  That might help in your search to know you dont need the latest that was ever released.  If you strike out with Levition, you might check with Worthington Dist, or ASIHome (consumer div of Worthington) to see if they have any old stock.  Also eBay.  

Thanks!  It may just work with version 3.16/higher.  

I reached out to ASIHome, and they're out of 4.0b EEPROMs.  However, they say if I send them an old one, they have a deal worked out with Leviton to flash them over to the new version.

I've been searching everywhere to see if anyone has any old EEPROMs laying around...  I was able to get two with 2.16a on them.  I just mailed them to ASIHome earlier today,  We'll see if they're successful in getting them flashed to 4.0b

centerscape said:

I reached out to ASIHome, and they're out of 4.0b EEPROMs.  However, they say if I send them an old one, they have a deal worked out with Leviton to flash them over to the new version.

I've been searching everywhere to see if anyone has any old EEPROMs laying around...  I was able to get two with 2.16a on them.  I just mailed them to ASIHome earlier today,  We'll see if they're successful in getting them flashed to 4.0b
let me know if this works, I would be interested as well.

citrixmeister said:
let me know if this works, I would be interested as well.
@citrixmeister - I will keep you posted with the outcome.

I called that last week, and was advised I will be given an update in another week.

Hello LQtechvn, 

Can you please briefly explain the procedure to transfer information to other devices over WiFi? 

Also, would it be possible to add Russound audio integration? 

citrixmeister said:
Hello LQtechvn, 

Can you please briefly explain the procedure to transfer information to other devices over WiFi? 

Also, would it be possible to add Russound audio integration? 

Hello,
lplease see example video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDLIjZ4qjI

centerscape said:

Did you upgraded your OPII Fimware?

LQtechvn said:
Did you upgraded your OPII Fimware?
 LQTechvn,

Not yet.  ASIHome has a deal with Leviton to upgrade the chip, but there is a minimum amount required for them to do them. 

I'm not sure what the minimum number is; however, I do know as of about 3+ weeks ago, ASIHome finally had enough clients to send Chips to them, which have been forwarded to Leviton for the upgrade.  

I checked with them a few days ago, and they still have not received them back from Leviton.

They told me to check back with them in a couple of weeks.  

I'm hoping to get them back shortly after that.  I sent them 2 chips, and only need 1... So if someone is in need of one, let me know!

Regards,
Bernie 

LQTechvn/Floks,

I was able to get an update from ASIHome.  They sent a total of 21 Chips to Leviton for an upgrade; however, Leviton was only able to update 3 of them. 

Apparently the older chips are only capable of holding 4mb of memory, and the HAI Version 4.0b requires an 8mb chip.  

I was able to get an 8mb chip, and sent it to ASIHome from an upgrade. 

They claim that they're not going to wait on accumulating many chips before sending to Leviton this time, so hopefully the turn-around will be much quicker.    

Anyone have a 3.16 or higher chip around they want to sell?

Regards,
Bernie 

I just updated my NQLink Pro (now called Omnilink II) and it is asking me to subscribe for $1.99 per month and won't let me into my app. Anyone else? I paid for the Pro version.

plasman said:
I just updated my NQLink Pro (now called Omnilink II) and it is asking me to subscribe for $1.99 per month and won't let me into my app. Anyone else? I paid for the Pro version.

WARNING TO OTHERS, disable auto update and DO NOT UPDATE PAST VERSION 4.3.4 especially if you already paid for the app.  Price its asking me for is $2.89/month CAD  on top of what I already paid and thus assumed I owned this app - of course this could change at any time now that a precedence has been allowed, next month could be $5/month, then $10.   I don't understand how a developer is allowed to ransom additional funds after a sale to continue using the app.  Google play does not offer a way to roll back the version.  As soon as I realized my version upgraded to 4.3.9 and is now disabled, i stopped the update on my wifes phone, her's is still working fine using version 4.3.4, i tried an APK backup tool and exported to my phone but it will not install on my phone (tries to but says "failed" every time) i've no idea why.  Also i can't find any APK mirrors online with a fresh install of version 4.3.4 - perhaps someone from the community knows how I can restore my backed up 4.3.4 APK which i would be pleased to share if i knew how to install it so that it will work.  Or if anyone finds a mirror with a working archived copy - please share.  I'm desperate to get the NQLink Pro version that I paid for back. 

Back