Is This Computer Worth $226?

Well,
I blew my HA budget for the rest of the year and ordered 2 more. That's 4 of them. I still can't believe they came with HP Pro. The kids love the upgrades and now I have one for the bedroom and kitchen to replace the Audry's. These things are great. Now maybe a touchscreen or 2. I just need a couple of small ones, that's all really ....

Come on MeSteve let it go! When will you ever get this much PC for so little? It makes a perfect IPOD station.

;)

Regarding cheap LCD monitors, I picked up a 19" from TigerDirect for $249 after rebate. The image quality is very good.

This is for my daughters room and the largest I need/want is a 17". There are tons of those but now I just have to decide which one to get.

The one BSR Posted above is a 17", HERE is a 19" for the same price. I don't know if it's the price why you wanted to stay under 17" or not Rupp, but for the same price, the 19" is a really good deal.

JohnWPB said:
The one BSR Posted above is a 17", HERE is a 19" for the same price. I don't know if it's the price why you wanted to stay under 17" or not Rupp, but for the same price, the 19" is a really good deal.
John;

That one is a good deal, but just be aware that its refurbished and double the response time of the one I posted (although I noticed your link has a DVI input). Hehe, so many choices ;) !

smee said:
Here's another machine for people who don't want to spend as much:

Apple iMac for $70

Not quite the same specs as the other one ;) but I thought the $70 was interesting.
Hmmm, can you run some type of remote desktop/control connection with these?

One other note for the WAF:

These iMacs are shipped in various colors such as Blue, Purple, Orange, and Green. Unfortunately, we cannot accept requests for colors.

BraveSirRobbin said:
smee said:
Here's another machine for people who don't want to spend as much:

Apple iMac for $70

Not quite the same specs as the other one ;) but I thought the $70 was interesting.
Hmmm, can you run some type of remote desktop/control connection with these?

One other note for the WAF:

These iMacs are shipped in various colors such as Blue, Purple, Orange, and Green. Unfortunately, we cannot accept requests for colors.
1) I assume you can at least run a web browser into HS (maybe not with all the 2.0 features).

2) spraypaint.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

I caved and just bought one. Hope mine is in good shape. I ALWAYS hate being late to the party! I plan to use this with my 12" T/S monitor and Netremote. I'll ditch my (gasp) CF-01.

Chuck

Back